By engaging Lemongrass and Rosemary’s botanical properties along with numerous additional botanical ingredients in one bottle, you enjoy hair follicle cell protection, reduced hair thinning, healthy new hair growth and thicker hair strands.
Lemongrass is an aromatic essential oil with many skin-soothing qualities. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory. As it encourages the hair follicles to open and grow new hair, it also relieves itchiness, dryness, and inflammation that is a common cause of inhibited hair growth.
Lemongrass’ unique oil properties have the ability to penetrate the hair cortex, resulting in shinier and more manageable hair. It gently pacifies inflammation and introduces lemony and earthy tones to the hair and skin:
• Immunity boosting, inflammation calming for better hair regrowth
• Decrease inflammation through the reduction of several inflammation-causing genes, and protect against infection
• Detoxing, naturally pain relieving, infection preventing
Rosemary is another fragrant essential oil renown for soothing the skin, preventing premature aging of the hair follicle, and a deep moisturizer and antioxidant compound that allows healing penetration into several layers of the skin’s outer layers. The synergistic combination of lemongrass and rosemary in this anti-hair loss treatment not only promotes the growth of strong, beautiful hair but also pacifies inflammation, reduces irritation and greatly soothes the scalp below the level of the hair shaft opening.
Rosemary's fragrant essential oil renown for soothing the skin, preventing premature aging of the hair follicle, and a deep moisturizer and antioxidant compound that allows healing penetration into several layers of the skin’s outer layers. This highly soothing herb introduces powerful antioxidants to the scalp known for:
• Restoring moisture and detoxing the hair follicles (removing hormonal, environmental, and chemical toxins)
• Promoting blood flow and circulation to bring vital nutrients to your scalp and hair
• Reducing inflammation and introducing antibacterial and antioxidant properties to the hair follicles to reduce skin irritation, excess sebum build up and to soothe the scalp
• Enhancing the active stage of your hair’s growth cycle
• Mildly clean the hair and scalp without stripping it of natural oils while eliminating dirty build-up